Fuel Your Passion Contest T&Cs
FUEL YOUR PASSION IG Reels Contest
Terms & Conditions:
- All Contests start and end as per the contest period stipulated on their respective Terms & Conditions on Instagram (“Contest Period”).
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend or terminate the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice to any party (“the Extended Period”). Unless an Extended Period is announced, any redemptions requested after the end of the Contest Period (due to any reason howsoever and/or whatsoever arising) shall be rejected. Any participation in the Contest during the Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any person who has fulfilled the criteria below is eligible to participate in this Contest (“Participants”):
- Residents of Singapore
- Aged 18 years and above
- The following person(s) shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
- Employees and immediate families of the Organiser
- Affiliates, appointed agencies, and suppliers of the Organiser
- Participants are required to submit a video in Instagram Reels format within the duration of 30-second to 1-minute for the contest submission.
- To be eligible for the contest, each submission must be tagged with the relevant “Hash Tags” as stipulated in the contest announcement post.
- All entries must be submitted by the stipulated end date and time on their respective Terms & Conditions.
- Winners are chosen at the discretion of the Organiser.
- Each Winner will receive a prize(s) indicated by the Organiser (“Prize”).
- Contest Winner(s) will be selected and announced on Montigo’s Instagram Page (@getmontigo) within the next fourteen (14) working days from the end of the Contest Period.
- Contest Winner(s) are required to provide the following details via Private Message (PM) within seventy-two (72) hours after the Contest Winner(s) announcement:
- Full name as per Passport/NRIC
- Contact number
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Please allow 60 working days from the winner announcement date for prizes to be processed.
Rights of the Organiser
- By participating in the Contest, Participants are taken to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Contest Terms & Conditions, and accept that all decisions by the Organiser are final and binding. The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of the Contest Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice to the Participants and the Participants agree to be bound by such changes.
- Participant(s) agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser. The Organiser shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the Participant(s), and publish the names of the Participant(s), in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purposes and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the Participant(s). The Participant(s) shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation for the materials.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, the user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, online computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or websites.
- The Organiser, its partners, and its sponsor(s) (if any) will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the notification to the Contest Winner(s).
- All Contest Winner(s) must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes if any.
- The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising therefrom.
- In the event a Contest Winner(s) chooses not to accept a prize, they will disclaim all rights, interests, and claims to that prize and the prize will be dealt with according to the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.